RIP Powered by Trendolizer

Girl, 9, dies after taking single bite of a pancake cooked by her dad

Trending story found on www.independent.co.uk
Girl, 9, dies after taking single bite of a pancake cooked by her dad
A nine-year-old girl died from an allergic reaction after taking a single bite of a pancake her father had cooked for her.  Nainika Tikoo, who was allergic to dairy, asked her father, Vinod, to add blackberries to her dairy-free pancakes on the morning of 20 May. She had never tried the fruit before.  But after taking just one bite of her breakfast, the schoolgirl turned "completely blue" and passed out. 
[Source: www.independent.co.uk] [ Comments ] [See why this is trending]

Trend graph:

Comments